Top Performing Head Teachers Need A Top Governing Body And Senior Leadership Team!
A great team does not happen by accident; it's education and training that makes the difference. We know schools and academies have huge financial pressures, and sending governors, trustees and senior leaders on courses is often too expensive and time consuming for the busy governor, trustee or school leader.
Low cost, hour long Webinars designed especially for school leaders and governing bodies
We at the Board Development Agency have perfected the e-learning webinar over the last 3 years. From the comfort of your home or office and at a convenient time you can join live webinars or playback recorded ones. This means you, your staff and Governors get the following benefits:
• Expert presentations
• Low cost, powerful learning – only £250 per programme, that’s £15.60 per session for as many people as you like to join in your school
• 16 fortnightly interactive one hour learning sessions on Thursdays 12.30-1.30pm
• Our playback service so no-one need miss a session
• Accessible with a good internet signal
• Sustainable learning - no travel to venues for participants sessions to boost your knowledge and skills
• Flexible responsive learning as additional webinars may be added to the programme if new and pressing issues emerge
Remember subscription means anyone in your school or academy can access live interactive sessions in their lunchtimes and playback in their own home at their convenience.
Thursday 22 Sep 2016
Role of the Governing Body in SAT/MAT/School
Thursday 6 Oct 2016
Delegation and Accountability in a SAT/MAT/School
Thursday 20 Oct 2016
The Duties of governing body members
Thursday 3 Nov 2016
What is in the Code of Governance? What does the DfES Governance Handbook say?
Thursday 16 Nov 2016
What does a Code of Conduct cover?
Thursday 1 Dec 2016
What do Governing Body Members need to know about Health and Safety?
Thursday 15 Dec 2016
Data Protection and Confidentiality. What the Governing Body needs to know and understand
Thursday 12 Jan 2017
Understanding Schools Performance
Thursday 26 Jan 2017
The Governors role in Complaints Resolution
Thursday 9 Feb 2017
Governing Bodies Role in employment grievance and disciplinary hearings
Thursday 23 Feb 2017
Board Effectiveness Reviews and why these are important
Thursday 9 Mar 2017
Commissioning and procurement for Governing Body Members
Thursday 23 Mar 2017
An Introduction to Schools Finance for Non Financially Qualified Governing Body Members
Thursday 6 Apr 2017
The Eight Flaws to Governance as we know it (and the solutions!)